We do not currently have a setting for language selection and our smartphone applications do not support languages other than English.
However, being that we are a web-based application and can be used in a browser, the browser can be translated to a different language. Here are steps on how to translate a page based on the browser you're using.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click the three dots followed by Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click the three dots. If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add languages.
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
- Open the Firefox menu in the top right of the browser window.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Choose in the Language and Appearance section.
- Select a language to add.
- Click OK.
- To enable translation in IE, install the Bing Bar, which has Microsoft Translator integrated into it.
- If you use Microsoft Edge, there's also an available translator extension.
- To enable or disable translation in Safari, install the Translate extensions from the Safari Extensions Gallery.
- To translate in Safari, right-click on a page and select Translate this page and a translation bar displays below the address bar.
- Select the language to translate to in the translation bar.
- Click the Translate a web page arrow.