If you need to upgrade or downgrade your plan, you can do this from the Billing page by going to Settings --> Billing:
Once on the Billing page, you will need to click the "Change Plan" button.
On the page plan you'll see a few different sections (See image below):
- This section will show you the plan you're currently on.
- Here is where you can change your number of employees.
- By clicking the button found here, you can change your plan to either be billed monthly or annually.
- This section is where you'll be able to "Select Plan" whether that is the Time and Attendance Only plan or Time and Attendance + Scheduling plan. Please make sure that sections 2 and 3 are correct before choosing the "Select Plan" button.
Once you've selected your new plan, you will see a pop up that confirms your selection. The message included will vary depending on the plan you've chosen, but will always include:
- The name of your new plan.
- The price of your new plan.
- Your next billing date - whether for an annual or monthly plan.
- A message regarding potential prorations.
Below is an example of a new monthly plan message:
Below is an example of a new annual plan message:
To confirm your change and update your plan, select the "Yes, I understand" button. Your billing page will be updated to reflect your new plan.
Please Note: If you are attempting to downgrade an annual plan, the "Select Plan" buttons will be "Contact Us" buttons instead. Users are not able to downgrade an annual plan per our terms and conditions. However, if you've accidentally upgrade to an annual plan and need assistance getting it changed back to a monthly plan, please contact us for assistance.