To view your Time Off Calendar, you'll first want to select Timecards in the top navigation followed by Time Off Calendar.
Once on the Time Off Calendar page, you will see a page similar to the one below. Here's an overview of each section of the Time Off Calendar.
1. These two arrows allow you to move to the next or previous month. If you move away from the current month, you can select the Today button to move back to the current month.
2. This section allows you to filter by employees. If you want to view the Time Off for only one employee, simply use the employee filter.
3. The Status dropdown allows you to filter Time Off based on its status. These statuses include All, Pending Approval. Approved, Denied and Changed by Manager.
4. The Option button allows you to export Time Off information based on your view. This report will include the employees name, the date of the Time Off, the type of Time Off, how many hours requested, the status of the Time Off and notes. You can also use the Calendar Sync option to sync the calendar to Google or iCal.
5. When you need to add new time off, you can do this by selecting the +Add Time Off button.
6. If you'd prefer to view Time Off in list format, you can change your view by selecting the List button. Change your view to Month by selecting the Month button.
7. When Time Off is added it will show up on the calendar as shown in the example below. It will include the employees name, the Time Off type and how many hours of Time Off is being taken. If you click the Time Off, you will be able to update or delete the Time Off.
The Approve and Delete button can only be used in the List view. When in the List view you can quickly select Time Off and delete or approve in bulk as needed.
To view this article in full outside of the chat window, please click here.