You can automatically feed your events into your Outlook calendar with the help of CalendarWiz. They offer an iCal feed that will push an up-to-date version of your calendar into Outlook. Please follow the instructions below for Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2016, Outlook, Outlook 365, and the Outlook Web App calendar.
Start by turning on your iCal feed in your CalendarWiz calendar:
Admin Menu > under Calendar Settings > iCal and RSS > Check the box titled "Enable iCal Feed" > select categories and review settings > SaveCopy the iCal link either from admin screen or iCal button on calendar nav bar. You'll use this link to feed CalendarWiz events into your Outlook. Scroll to find your version of Outlook below.
- Open Outlook 2007 > Tools > Account Settings...
- Internet Calendars tab > click New...
- Paste the iCal link into the box for location of the Internet Calendar, click Add.
- Provide a Folder Name or descriptions, click OK.
- Click on the Close button. Go to Mail view and click on Send/Receive to refresh the calendar. You'll see your calendar appear under other calendars.
- Open Outlook 2010 > click the Home tab on the Ribbon > Under Manage Calendars click on Open Calendar > From Internet.
- Paste the CalendarWiz iCal link into the New Internet Calendar field, click OK.
- Click [Yes] to the dialog box that comes up verifying you want to subscribe to it.
- Go to Outlook 2016 > Go to the Calendar
- Home Tab in Outlook 2016 > Open Calendar > select "From Internet"
- Paste your CalendarWiz iCal URL into the field. Click OK.
- Click "Yes" that you want to add this calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates.
- You can view your calendar side by side or in "overlay mode" via View Tab > Overlay Mode.
- Enable iCal feed in CalendarWiz. Copy iCal URL.
- Open MS Outlook 365 to add the iCal feed:Go to calendar > click "Add Calendar" > select "From Internet"
- Paste your CalendarWiz iCal link into the URL field > Click AddIn the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
- When you start Outlook, it checks the internet calendar for updates and downloads any changes. Anytime you refresh your calendars or inbox in Outlook, CalenadarWiz will send the most up-to-date version of your CalendarWiz calendar.
Outlook Web App (Does not require CalendarWiz)
- Go to your outlook.com account
- Select the calendar button located in the bottom left hand corner
- From the left hand menu, select Import > From Web.
- Paste your Buddy Punch calendar link into the "Link to the calendar" field. Add calendar name.
- Click the Import button
- Events will now appear in your outlook.com calendar.