Overview: If you need to update your password or change your email/push notification preferences this can be done from within your personal profile. The profile can only be accessed from our website.
Viewing/Updating Your Profile
1. To access your profile, start by clicking your name in the top right-hand corner followed by My Profile:
2. At the top of the profile you'll find:
- The option to Change Password
- The ability to Set Profile Picture
- First/Last Name
3. The next section of the profile contains your communication preferences. If any changes are made to this section, save them by choosing Update Communication Preferences:
4. If you'd like to login with Google, you can link your account by choosing the Google button:
4a: If you enable this option, you can choose the Google icon to quickly login:
Q: I'm trying to update my password, but I can't remember my current password. What should I do?
A: You can request a password reset from the login page by choosing Need Help?. You can also reach out to the Buddy Punch team with your name and the name of the company you work for and they can provide you with a temporary password.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.