Overview: When using time card approvals, Managers with Approval permissions can review employee time cards at the end of the pay period. If correct, they can Approve the time card and move on to payroll processing. If incorrect, they can Reject the time card back to the employee to make changes.
Take Action on Single Time Card
Pending time card approvals will show up under the Dashboard page in-app.
1. Start by clicking the arrow to the right of Time Cards Pending Approval. (Left image)
2. This will show you all currently pending time card approvals. Click the arrow to the right of the employee you want to review. (Middle image)
3. After you've reviewed their hours, click the Approve/Reject if you're ready to take action. (Right image)
4. From here you can enter a note if needed and either Approve or Reject the time card. (Left image)
5. Once the time card is approved it becomes locked and you'll see messages stating such. (Right image)
Bulk Approve Time Cards
1. To bulk approve time cards, start by clicking Time Cards Pending Approval from the Dashboard. (Left image)
2. From there, click the Bulk Approve button in the top right. (Right image)
3. Check the employees who you want to approve time cards for and then click Approve Selected when done. (Left image)
4. The time cards selected will be approved and you'll receive a confirmation message. (Right image)
Reject an Approved Time Card
1. To reject an approved time card, start by visiting the time card for the user in question. Once on their time card, click the Reject button. (Left image)
2. You can then enter a note if needed and confirm the Reject via the button. (Middle image)
3. You'll then receive a confirmation that the time card has been rejected. (Right image)
Q: What happens if an employee submits a time card early?
A: If an employee submits a time card too early, they won't be able to punch in or out. If the time card is approved, it will have to be rejected back to the employee. If the time card is still pending, it can be reset to draft mode from our website.