Overview: Managers with approval permissions can take action on any pending punches for their assigned workers from our mobile app.
Take Action on Pending Work Hours
1. To approve or reject a punch, start by clicking the "Punches Pending Approval" notification. (Left image)
2. On the Punch Approvals page, click the arrow next to the employee whose time you need to act on. (Middle image)
3. You'll then be taken to the employee's time card, where you want to click the arrow next to the pending punch. (Right image)
4. Either the punch in, punch out or both may be pending. Click the arrow next to the pending punch in or out. (Left image)
5. You can then either Approve, Reject, or edit the punch details. (Middle image)
6. Once you've either approved or rejected the time, you'll be taken back to the Punch Details page where the punch status will be updated. (Right image)
Q: Why don't I see the option or notification to approve?
A: If you're a manager, but you don't see the option or notification to approve a punch, then you've likely only been given View permissions. Please check with your Administrator if you believe you should have approval permissions.