Editing Pay Period Frequency or Dates
1. To edit pay period frequency or dates, you'll want to start by going to Settings --> Pay Periods:
2. Once on the Pay Periods page, click Edit located in the top right-hand corner:
3. From there, you can specify your Pay Period Frequency as well as your pay period start date. A preview of date changes will populate. Click Save once done.
Important: If your pay period dates don't match up exactly with your pay period schedule, pay periods can also be edited individually. Please reference the next section for individual pay period updates.
Editing Individual Pay Periods
1. To edit individual pay periods, you'll want to start by going to Settings --> Pay Periods:
2. Once on the Pay Periods page, select Edit next to the pay period you need to change dates for. If you need to edit dates for a past pay period. Click the Past tab.
3. After you've chosen your new pay period end date, click Save:
Q: Why can't I change the Start Date of a pay period?
A: Although you're not able to edit the start date of a pay period, you can adjust the end date for the prior pay period to adjust the start date accordingly.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.