Overview: If your employer allows for edits, you can edit your punch times as needed. Edits can be made from our website and mobile app.
Important: If you don't see the option to edit or punch and select time, then your employer has not enabled this option. Please contact your Administrator if you believe this is an error.
Edit Punch Times (Web)
1. If you want to punch and edit your times, you'll want to log in and choose the Punch In/Out & Select Time option:
2. Select your punch time, any necessary codes, or shift information, leave a note if needed, and choose Punch In to complete the process:
3. If you want to edit an existing punch, you'll want to start by choosing the Edit option under your time card:
4. You'll be taken to your time card where you can select Edit next to the punch you want to adjust. You also have the option to Add Break from this page as well:
5. On the Edit Punch page, choose your new punch time and enter a note if needed. Click Save once done:
6. If your employer requires approval, you'll see the status of the edited punch is set to Pending Approval. If they don't require approvals, the edit made to the punch will be applied and accepted immediately:
Edit Punch Times (App)
1. To punch and edit your times, you'll want to log in and choose the Punch In/Out & Select Time option. (Left image)
2. Select your punch time, any codes or shifts required, and add a note if needed. Once done, choose the Punch In button. (Right image)
3. You'll then be asked to confirm the punch by choosing Yes. (Left image)
4. You'll receive a confirmation message that you've punched in and the punch will be sent to your manager or administrator for approval if approvals are enabled. (Right image)
5. To edit existing punches, you'll want to log in and choose Time Cards in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
6. Once on the time card page, select the arrow to the right of the shift you want to edit. (Middle image)
7. Choose the arrow next to either the Punch In or Punch Out. You can also add a break from this page if needed. (Right image)
8. You'll want to choose your new punch time, select any codes or shift necessary, and add a note if needed. Click Save once done. (Left image)
9. You'll be taken back to the punch detail page where you'll find your new punch time immediately applied or Pending Approval depending on the account settings. (Middle image)
10. You will also see the Pending Approval notification on your time card as well. This will change to Approved once your manager or administrator has approved the edit. (Right image)
Q: Why don't I see the option to edit my punches or punch and select time?
A: If you don't see the option to punch and select time or edit your punches, your employer doesn't have edits enabled for you. If you believe this is an error, please reach out to your administrator.