Overview: If you're a company that needs to process a seasonal hold or if you're looking to temporarily pause your account, you can do so for up to 9 months from the Billing page.
Important: During the seasonal hold or pause, you will not be able to access your account so it's recommended that you download any important information first. The Employee Detail Report is a great reporting option to use - this is a PDF version of the time card so it provides all important punch information and can be run over a custom timeframe.
Process A Pause or Seasonal Hold
1. To process a pause or seasonal hold, start by clicking Settings followed by Billing:
2. Once on the Billing page, click the Pause Account button:
3. The Buddy Punch live chat feature will open up with a pre-defined message - just click the send message icon to send the message to our support team:
4. Please provide them with the following information:
When you want to process the hold/pause
For how long you want to process the hold/pause
5. Our team will confirm with you once the pause/hold has been processed.
Q: How do I get my account reactivated?
A: If you need to reactivate your account, reach out to Buddy Punch support through email ([email protected]) or the live chat feature. Inform them your account was on a hold/pause and that you'd like to reactivate. Please provide your name and email as well as how many employees you want to resume services with.