Overview: The Justworks integration is done through an export/import process. This means when it's time to process payroll, you'll export a Justworks-specific file and then upload it into their system.
Set Up Justworks Integration
1. Start by clicking Settings followed by Integrations:
2. Then choose the Justworks Settings button:
3. Check the box next to Enable integration with Justworks and Save:
Export Justworks Report
1. To export the Justworks report, start by clicking Reports in the top navigation followed by Payroll Export:
2. Once on the Payroll Export page, select your pay period, any optional filters, and then click Run Report to populate data. You'll then want to choose Export --> Justworks Format:
The report will immediately begin to download. You can then upload the report into the Justworks system for payroll processing.
Q: Do I need to specify the employee ID?
A: No, the Justworks integration does not require the use of the employee ID.