Overview: Employees can take a paid or unpaid break by choosing the Start or End Break button. Employees will be able to select from any manual break rules assigned to them.
Take a Paid/Unpaid Break (App)
1. Start by clicking the PIN Code option from the app login page. (Left Image)
2. Enter your 4-digit PIN. (Middle Image)
3. To start a break, simply click the Start Break button. (Right Image)
4. You can enter a note (if needed) and then choose the Start Break again to complete the process. (Left Image)
5. To end a break, simply enter your 4-digit PIN again to access your account and then choose the End Break button. (Right image)
Q: Why don't I see the option to go on break?
A: If you don't see the option to start a break, your employer has not set up any manual breaks for you.
Q: Why don't I see the option to manually enter a break?
A: If you don't see the option to manually enter a break, then your employer hasn't enabled this option.