If you see the QBWC1039: Unique Owner ID/File ID pair value required, this means that you're likely trying to sync from more than one computer.
Each web connector file needs to be unique in order to properly sync so to fix this, you simply need to update the owner ID value to make it unique.
1. Start by logging into your Buddy Punch account and going to Settings --> Integrations --> Integrate with QuickBooks Desktop and then click the BuddyPunch.qwc link. The Buddy Punch web connector will start downloading immediately.
Here's a direct link to that page in Buddy Punch: https://app.buddypunch.com/Quickbooks
2. You'll then want to browse to the folder on your device where the file was downloaded—most commonly the downloads folder—and then open the file with TextEdit (Mac) or Notepad (Windows).
3. Once opened, you will need to change the first value in the <OwnerID> number.
In this example, the first part of the OwnerID is 3c852375. The first number, 3, would need to be changed to any other number like 5. Save when done.
4. After you've saved, open QuickBooks, then navigate back to the Buddy Punch file you download and updated—click on it to open it. The QuickBooks Web Connector will open.
5. If you see Authorize New Web Service, click OK.
6. If you see QuickBooks Application Certificate, look for “Do you want to allow this application to read and modify this company file?”. Click “Yes, whenever the QuickBooks Company file is open” --> Continue --> Done.
7. On the right side of the web connector, you will need to enter a password. This is the password that is in the settings area of the QuickBooks Integration area (Settings ---> Integrations --> QuickBooks Desktop). When you are asked if you want to save your password, click Yes.
8. To begin the web connector sync, check the box on the left side of the application and click the “Update Selected” button.