Overview: Access to our API requires approval. To get approved, please follow the steps below.
Important: In order to gain access to our API, you must be on an Enterprise plan.
Requesting API Access
1. Start by visiting: https://developers.buddypunch.com/
2. Click on the Sign In button in the top right-hand corner:
The sign-in button will bring you back to Buddy Punch. Use your administrator Buddy Punch credentials to sign in.
3. You will then be brought back to the Buddy Punch API home screen. Click on Products in the top right-hand corner:
4. Then click on Standard:
5. Enter a name for your subscription and then click the Subscribe button:
This will generate a request for us to approve. Once you are approved, you will receive an email thanking you for subscribing.
6. You can now revisit: https://developers.buddypunch.com/ To get your subscription keys you can go to your profile in the upper right-hand corner, or click on the Products menu item to see and generate your keys:
You will find all documentation in the portal that is applicable to each API you have access to.
Q: Where can I find API documentation?
A: You can find API documentation here: https://developers.buddypunch.com/apis
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.