Overview: As an employee, you can view your work hours for the day, week, and even pay period from our website as well as our smartphone app.
Viewing Work Hours (Website)
If you'd like to view your work hours in the current pay period, this can all be done from your dashboard after logging in. Please reference the numbers in the following screenshot as they will tell you what information is shown in each section:
- When you're punched in, we'll show you how much time you've been working so far. In this example, the employee has been working for 3 hours and 2 minutes.
- At the top of your time card on the dashboard you'll find your total time off and total work hours for the current pay period in Hours/Minutes format.
- You can view individual punches as well. This will include punch in and out times, the total hours for the punch, what type of time is it (regular, OT, etc), and if any codes are assigned to the punch.
- Weekly work hours are also totaled on your time card.
- Lastly, you'll find totals hours worked and time off totals for the pay period in decimal format.
If you need to view hours from previous pay periods this can be done by clicking Past Time Cards or Timecards in the top navigation followed by View All from your dashboard:
Once on the Timecards page, select the pay period you want to view from the dropdown. You'll then want to click View - this will take you to your time card where you can view work hours:
Viewing Work Hours (Mobile App)
1. To view work hours from the mobile app, start by logging in and choosing Time Cards in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
2. Once on the time card page, you'll find at the top your total hours worked and any time off hours taken. Below that you'll find daily work hours, what type of time it is (regular, OT, etc), and if any codes are assigned to the punch. (Middle image)
3. If you need to view hours for past pay periods, simply choose the Pay Period dropdown at the top of the page and make your selection. (Right image)
Q: Can I edit or delete punches?
A: Employees are not able to delete punch information, however, they can make edits to punches if edits are enabled.
Q: My work hours don't look correct, what should I do?
A: If your work hours don't look correct, it's best to first reach out to your account administrator or manager.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.