Overview: Employees can view past time cards or pay periods directly from within their account through our website or mobile app.
View Past Time Cards/Pay Periods (Web)
1. To view past time cards or pay periods from our website, start by clicking Past Time Cards under the time card on your dashboard:
2. You will then want to use the Pay Period dropdown to select the timeframe you'd like to view:
3. Once you've made your selection, your time card for that pay period will populate. Click View to view your time card information in full:
View Past Time Cards/Pay Periods (App)
1. To view past time cards and pay periods from the app, start by logging in and clicking Time Cards in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
2. At the top of the Time Card page, you'll find a pay period selection dropdown. (Middle image)
3. Click on the pay period you want to view. (Right image)
Q: Why does my time card have a status next to it?
A: If your time card is showing a status, whether draft, approved, rejected or pending approval, this is due to the time card approval feature.