Overview: Availability allows you to let your manager or employer know your preferred or unavailable working hours. You can add availability from our website and mobile app.
Add Availability (Web)
1. To add availability from the website, start by clicking Scheduling in the top navigation followed by Availability:
2. On the Scheduling page, click a spot where you'd like to add your availability:
3. You'll receive a pop-up where you can enter availability details. This includes:
The Starting on date of the availability.
If the availability is Preferred or Unavailable.
If the availability is All Day or From/To a specific time.
If the availability Repeats Every: Day, Week, Month or Year
If the availability applies to specific Locations, Departments or Positions
A Notes area.
Once you've entered in your availability information, click Save:
4. Once saved, you'll be taken back to the Scheduling page, where you'll receive a confirmation of the availability being added and will be able to view it on the schedule:
Add Availability (App)
1. To add availability from the app, start by clicking Availability in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
2. On the Availability page, click the + button located in the top right-hand corner or the + button next to a specific day. (Right image)
3. On the Add Availability page, you'll be able to:
Select the Date of the availability
Specify whether it's Preferred or Unavailable
Choose if the availability is for All Day or From/To a specific time
Add a Note if needed.
Click Save once done entering your availability details. (Left image)
4. You'll be taken back to the Availability page, where you can view your newly added availability preference. (Right image)
Q: Why don't I have the option to add availability?
A: If you aren't able to add availability, this means your employer doesn't have the option enabled. If you believe this is an error, please contact your administrator.