Overview: Administrators and Managers with Edit & Publish schedule permissions can add, update or delete schedules from within the Buddy Punch mobile app.
1. To add schedules as an Administrator or Manager, start by clicking Schedule in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
2. If there's currently no schedule created, on the Dashboard under Today's Schedule you'll find the +Make a schedule option. (Right image)
3. Once on the Schedule page, click the + button in the top right-hand corner or next to the date of the shift you'd like to add. (Left image)
4. You'll be able to specify the employee, shift start/end times, a break, add necessary codes and add a note if needed. If using availability, you will find preferred or unavailable times from this page. (Middle image)
5. Once you've entered the required information, click Save. (Right image)
6. Once saved, you'll be taken back to the schedule page. If you're ready to publish, select the Publish button. Important: Just as with on the website, shifts will be published based on view so use employee filters as needed. (Left image)
7. You'll then be able to choose if you'd like to send a notification and, if so, how. Options are Email, Push, and Both. (Middle image)
8. Once published, you'll be taken back to the schedule page where you'll receive a publish confirmation message and the status of the shift will be changed to published - solid color. (Right image)
1. If you need to edit or delete a schedule as an Administrator or Manager, you'll want to start by clicking Schedule in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
2. Once on the schedule page, click the arrow to the right of the employee's name. (Right image)
3. If editing, make any changes as needed and Save once done. Keep in mind that you'll need to publish the shift after making any changes. (Left image)
4. If you want to delete the shift, simply click the Delete button. (Right image)
1. To view all schedules, simply click Schedules in the bottom navigation. You'll be taken to the schedule page where you can view all draft and published schedules for the current pay period. (Left image)
2. To view only schedules for the day, click Dashboard in the bottom navigation followed by Today's Schedule. (Right image)
Q: Why don't I see the schedule page?
A: If you don't see the scheduling page, then the scheduling feature is not enabled on the account. Administrators can go to Settings --> Scheduling to move to the Time Tracking + Scheduling plan.