Overview: Administrators and Managers with Edit Availability permissions can add, update or delete availability from within the Buddy Punch mobile app.
1. To add availability, start by clicking Availability in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
2. Once on the Availability page, click the + button located in the top right-hand corner or next to the date of the Availability. (Right image)
3. On the Add Availability page, you can specify the employee, the date of the availability, whether the time is unavailable or preferred, and add codes or a note if needed. (Left image)
4. Once done entering the required information, click Save. (Middle image)
5. You'll then be taken back to the Availability page where you can view the newly added availability. (Right image)
1. To edit or delete Availability, start by clicking Availability in the bottom navigation. (Left image)
2. Once on the Availability page, click the arrow to the right of the employee whose availability you'd like to edit or delete. (Right image)
3. If editing, make any changes as needed and Save once done. (Left image)
4. If deleting, simply click the Delete button. (Right image)
Viewing Availability When Creating Schedules
When creating or editing a shift, you'll find the employee's availability preferences directly below the Break option:
Q: Why don't I have the Availability option in-app?
A: If you don't see the Availability option in the app, it's because the feature hasn't been enabled. From our website, either on a mobile or desktop browser, go to Settings --> Scheduling, and there you can enable and set up the Availability feature.