Overview: If you're a company that needs to process a seasonal hold or if you're looking to temporarily pause your account, you can do so for up to 9 months.
Important: During the seasonal hold or pause, you will not be able to access your account so it's recommended that you download any important information first. The Employee Detail Report is a great reporting option to use - this is a PDF version of the time card so it provides all important punch information and can be run over a custom timeframe.
Processing A Pause or Seasonal Hold
1. To process a pause or seasonal hold, start by clicking Settings followed by Billing:
2. Once on the Billing page, click the Pause Account button:
3. The Buddy Punch live chat feature will open up with a pre-defined message - just click the send message icon to send the message to our support team:
4. Please provide them with the following information:
- When you want to process the hold/pause
- How long you want to process the hold/pause
5. Our team will confirm with you once the pause/hold has been processed.
Q: How do I get my account reactivated?
A: If you need to reactivate your account, reach out to Buddy Punch support through email (email@example.com) or the live chat feature. Inform them your account was on a hold/pause and that you'd like to reactivate. Please provide your name and email as well as how many employees you want to resume services with.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.