Overview: Our Wagepoint integration is done through an export/import process. This means when it's time to process payroll, you'll export a Wagepoint-specific file and then upload it into their system.
Setting Up Wagepoint Integration
1. To setup the Wagepoint integration, start by clicking Settings --> Integrations:
2. On the Integrations page, click the Wagepoint Settings button:
3. Check the box next to Enable Integration with Wagepoint and Save once done:
4. You'll then need to add Employee ID's. This can be done from within the employee profile. Start by clicking Employees in the top navigation:
5. On the Employees page, click View next to the name of an employee to access their profile:
6. Once in the profile, click Edit in the top right-hand corner:
7. From there you can specify the Employee ID. This process will need to be completed for each employee you want to include on the Wagepoint report:
Exporting Wagepoint Report
1. To export the Wagepoint report, start by clicking Reports in the top navigation followed by Payroll Export:
2. Once on the Payroll Export page, select your pay period, any optional filters, and then click Run Report to populate data. You'll then want to choose Export --> Wagepoint Format:
The report will immediately begin to download. You can then upload the report into the Wagepoint system for payroll processing.
Q: Where do I specify the employee ID in Buddy Punch?
A: Employee ID's, which allow us to determine where to send time in Wagepoint, can be entered directly from within the employee's profile.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.