Overview: Managers with approval permissions and Administrators are able to approve any punch edits or newly added punches directly from the employee's time card.
How to Approve/Reject A Punch
1. To approve or reject a punch, start by clicking the "Punches Pending Approval" notification. (Left image)
2. On the Punch Approvals page, click the arrow next to the employee whose time you need to act on. (Middle image)
3. You'll then be taken to the employee's time card, where you want to click the arrow next to the pending punch. (Right image)
4. Either the punch in, punch out or both may be pending. Click the arrow next to the pending punch in or out. (Left image)
5. You can then approve the requested time, reject it back to the original request time. You can also make edits to the punch as needed. (Middle image)
6. Once you've either approved or rejected the time, you'll be taken back to the Punch Details page where the punch status will be updated. (Right image)
Q: Why don't I see the option or notification to approve?
A: If you're a manager, but you don't see the option or notification to approve a punch, then you've likely only been given View permissions. Please check with your Administrator if you believe you should have approval permissions.