Overview: Notes can be entered by employees or management from our website or mobile app.
Common Use Cases: Notes are commonly used to capture important information about the job or task being completed. They could also be used for client details, mileage tracking, reimbursements, etc.
Important: Existing notes cannot be deleted or edited.
1. Administrators can add notes to an employee's time card by choosing Edit next to an existing punch:
2. Once on the Edit punch page, enter the note and Save:
3. You'll be taken back to the time card where you can view the note:
Important: Notes will also be visible on the Time Card, Employee Detail, and In/Out Activity Reports.
1. When a manager punches in or out, they can enter a note:
2. Managers can also add notes to employees for who they have permission over. They can add a note for another worker by visiting the time card and choosing Edit next to a punch:
3. Once they add the note and Save, the note will be visible on their time card:
1. Employees can quickly add a note whenever they punch in or out. The note box will be found below any shift information and job codes:
2. If employees are allowed to edit, they can visit their time card and choose Edit next to the punch they need to add the note to:
3. They can enter any note needed and Save it when done.
The note will then be visible on their time card.
Q: Where can notes be viewed?
A: Notes can be viewed directly from the employee's time card (hover over the little bubble next to a punch), or by running the Time Card, Employee Detail, or In/Out Activity reports.