Overview: When punch rounding is enabled, real-time punches will be rounded based on the rounding direction and increment chosen.
Setting Up Punch Rounding
1. To set up punch rounding, start by clicking Settings followed by Punch Rounding:
2. On the punch rounding settings page, you can specify:
- When punching rounding will occur (In or Out).
- Whether punches should be rounded Up, Down, or to the Nearest.
- The punch rounding increment (Ranges from 2 to 30 minutes)
- If punch rounding should occur when an employee is using the Switch button to change between Locations, Departments, Positions, or shifts.
3. Click Save once done.
Q: Why are punches not being rounded?
A: If you have punch rounding enabled, but punches aren't rounding then the punches likely aren't being made in real-time. Punching rounding only applies to punches made in real-time.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.