Overview: Administrators can add, edit or delete breaks for those they're assigned from our website or mobile app.
Add a Break (Web)
1. Start by clicking Timecards in the top navigation followed by View All:
2. Click View next to the name of the employee who you need to add a break for:
3. Select the Add Break button:
4. Select the break rule, specify break start/end times and enter a note if needed. Save once done:
5. You'll be taken back to the employee's time card where you'll see the time of the break as well as the duration:
Edit/Delete a Break (Web)
1. From the employee's time card, select the Edit button to adjust their break times or click the trash can to delete the break:
Add a Break (App)
1. Start by clicking Time Cards in the bottom navigation. (Left Image)
2. Click the arrow next to the name of the employee for who you need to add a break. (Middle Image)
3. Click the arrow next to the shift you need to add the break to. (Right Image)
4. Select the Add button under the break section. (Left Image)
5. Choose the break rule, specify break start/end times and Save once done. (Middle Image)
6. The break entered will now be visible on the employee's time card. (Right Image)
Edit/Delete a Break (App)
1. To edit or delete a break, click the arrow next to the break in question. (Left Image)
2. If you're updating, make changes as needed as Save once done. Or click the Delete button to remove the break altogether. (Right Image)
Q: Why don't I see the option to add a break?
A: If you don't see the option to add a break, then no break rules have been created yet. This article explains how to set up manual break rules: Setting Up Paid or Unpaid Breaks
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.