Overview: The Payment Evolution integration is done through an export/process. This means you'll export a Payment Evolution-specific file and upload it into their system for payroll processing.
Enable Payment Evolution Integration
1. To enable the Payment Evolution integration, start by going to Settings --> Integrations and choosing Payment Evolution Settings.
2. Check the box next to Enable integration with Payment Evolution. If you have time off created, it will be displayed on this page. You can map the time off by entering the corresponding Payment Evolution code.
Important: For any time off codes you don't want to map enter "NA."
Enter Employee ID's
You need to add Employee ID's for each employee to transfer time to the correct user in Payment Evolution.
1. To add employee ID's start by clicking Employees in the top navigation.
2. On the next page, click View next to the name of an employee.
3. In their profile, click Edit in the top right-hand corner.
4. You can then specify the Employee ID and Save once done:
Export/Import Payment Evolution Report
1. To run the Payment Evolution report, click Reports in the top navigation followed by Payroll Export Report.
2. After running the report, choose the Export dropdown followed by Payment Evolution Format:
3. The report will immediately begin to download. You can then take that file and upload it into Payment Evolution for payroll processing.