Overview: The company calendar can be used to enter pre-determined company days off, such as holidays.
Set Up A Company Calendar/Holiday
1. To set up the Company Calendar, start by going to Settings --> Time Off:
2. Click Company Calendar from the left-hand menu:
3. Once at that section click +Add New:
4. You can then enter the details for the day and apply to all future employees if needed:
Important: Please keep in mind if you apply a company holiday to all future employees, that time off type you apply must also be applied to all future employees:
5. Once you've saved the company calendar date, you can view it from the time off calendar.
Q: Why can't I edit a company calendar date through the time off calendar?
A: All company calendar dates must be managed through the Company Calendar section on the Time Off page