Rather than having to enter the same shift every week, you can create a schedule template for all or specific employes. Please keep in mind that the template option can only be used in the Week view.
Create a Template
- You will first want to create the shift you'd like to have a template for. Once created, you will need to select Options followed by Template and then Create.
2. You will be asked to enter a name for the template. Try to include important descriptive information such as the employees name, the shift or any other crucial details.
Manage a Template
Now that you've created the template, you can make view it by going to Options --> Template --> Manage.
You will be able to view:
- Name of the template
- Who it was created by
- When it was created
- The total amount of shifts
- The total amount of hours
You will also have the option to Edit the template and Delete it.
Apply a Template
Now that you have your template created and ready to go, you can apply it.
- First you will want to navigate to the pay period you'd like the template to be applied to. You can use the left and right arrows to do this. You will then want to select Options followed by Template and then Apply.
2. You will then be able to view all the templates you've created. Pro Tip: If you have a lot of templates, use the search bar to find it quickly. Once you've found the correct template click "Apply to current week."
The shifts will then be automatically applied to the schedule. Don't forget to publish when you're done!
To view this article in full outside of the chat window, please click here.