Overview: The Employee Log Report will show you any error an employee received while using the IP address lock, device lock, or punch limiting. Geofencing will be added in the near future.
Overview of the Employee Error Log
1. To access the Employee Error Log report, click Reports in the top navigation followed by Employee Error Log:
2. You'll then be able to select:
- Employees to include in the report.
- The Types, which include IP Address Lock, Punch Limiting and Device Locks
- Start Date
- End Date
3. Once you've made your selections, click Submit to run the report.
4. On the report you'll be able to see the name of the employee, the type of feature being used, the message the employee received as well as the date of the error message:
You can then export the report via CSV, Excel, PDF or you can also print off the report.
Q: Can this information be backdated?
A: No, employee error log information will start being captured on the feature release date of 10/20/2020.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.