Overview: If you forget to punch in or out, there are a few different ways to resolve this from the Buddy Punch website.
Important: In order to be able to add a punch or punch & select time, your Administrator must allow edits. If you don't have the option to edit, then your Manager or Administrator will need to add your punches for you.
Punch & Select TIme
1. Start by logging in to your Buddy Punch account. On the Time Entry page, click the Punch In & Select Time option if you forgot to punch in:
2. Select your punch in time and shift/job codes if applicable. Click Punch In when done:
3. If you forgot to punch out, select the Punch Out & Select Time option and enter your punch out time:
Add New Punch
1. To add a new punch, start by clicking the Edit button on your time card on the Time Entry page:
2. Once on your time card, click the Add New dropdown followed by Punch:
3. Enter your Punch In or Punch Out time and click Save once done:
Q: Why don't I see the option to add a new punch or see the punch & select time option?
A: If you don't see either of these options, then your Administrator doesn't allow edits. You'll need to contact your Manager or Administrator for assistance with your punches.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.