Overview: The Absence Report allows you to determine when an employee has missed a scheduled shift. Scheduling is required to run this report.
Using the Absence Report
When using the Absence report, you can specify:
- Employee(s): This allows you to select an individual, group of workers or all employees to run the report on.
- Location/Department or Position Codes
- Start Date/End Date: This determines which dates we'll show in the report.
When you've chosen the appropriate filters, click Submit to run the report:
Please Note: If you make any changes to the report, you will need to Submit it again to populate the report with the new information.
Once the report is populated, you will see the following information:
- Employee ID: This information is pulled in from the employee profile in Buddy Punch.
- First Name/Last Name
- Shift Start
- Shift End
- Location/Department or Position: Location, Departments, or Position codes are pulled in from the schedule.
Q: My report is not updating, what do I do?
A: To run a report, you must always click the Submit button. If any changes are made to the report filters, click Submit to run the report with the new information.
To view this full article outside of the chat window, please click here.